🔎 The Phone Book is a fast, tag based, flat file, PHP powered Phone Book web application.
The goal of the Phone Book is to make it easy to build and automate importing data into the application.
This wiki will go over installing & administrating the Phone Book.
Pulling the image:
docker pull belowaverageorg/phonebook
Running the image:
docker run -p 8081:80 -l PhoneBook -d belowaverageorg/phonebook
Paths to mount for persistence:
- /var/www/html/api/schema.cfg.json (Optional)
Try it out:
Administrating the database can be accomplished by visiting:
All other administrative tasks can be accomplished by running this PowerShell script:
These options are for managing Phone Book entries.
- Search the Phone Book.
- Use this option to search the Phone Book for entries.
- Edit a Phone Number.
- Use this option to modify a Phone Book entry.
- Add a Phone Number.
- Use this option to create a new Phone Book entry.
- Remove a Phone Number.
- Use this option to remove a Phone Book entry.
These options are for managing Phone Book translations.
- View all translations.
- Use this option to view all translations in the database.
- Add / set a translation.
- Use this option to add or set a translation entry.
- Remove a translation.
- Use this option to remove a translation entry.
These options will show analytic data.
- View all query logs.
- Use this option to view all logs from the last hour.
- View statistics.
- Use this option to view all statistics from the last hour.
- Rebuild database.
- Use this option to purge and the re-generate the index / database. This will re-build all tags with new translations.
- View all tags.
Tags are how the Phone Book creates its index points. When a user searches the Phone Book, they will be forced to use existing tags in the database ensuring that the user is always guided to a result.
The above file shows what entries' attributes are tagged when added or modified.
A translation is a
to key value pair in the database that is applied to every Phone Book entry on creation. This ensures that abreviations are translated into meaningful words when entries are being indexed / tagged.
Tip: Translate a tag to multiple tags by using a space to delimite in the
You can find a copy of this documentation hosted at https://phonebook-demo.belowaverage.org/api/
Or by browsing to your own instance at http://instance-url/phonebook-path/api/
There you will find all the nessesary information to create imports that hook into the Phone Book database.